Is anyones hubby giving u the beginning signs of cheating? BE REAL!

If so what r the signs to u...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• When he comes home and his weenier smells like tuna?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Oh yea. my DH lives like a single man much of the time. But he's tied down and he knows it. He loves me and i'm not worried. Call me crazy if you want but a military relationship does not survive without trust!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 3:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• how well do you know your man? would you be able to tell when he's lying to you? can you tell when he's trying to cover something up? the only way to know if your man is cheating depends on how well you know him and if you can read his behaviors. trust me, I speak from experience.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• well I've never been cheated on (as far as I know that is...) but my father did have an affaire with a younger woman when he was married to my mother. anyways, he would stay out late, "make up" outings . like for example my father HATED the mall with a passion. he only went there on Friday nights with my mom. anyways he would "go there" 1-2 times a week to look for sneakers for work (his sneakers were fine and he'd always come home empty handed.) then he'd say stuff like "oh I have a banquet to start preparing for (he's a chef at a university and they do catering as well) but it was around easter time. who has easter banquets?!?! I was used to x-mas or even end of the year for graduation. but EASTER?!?!? anyways we eventually found out he was cheating. if you're suspicious, thats usually you're first red flag
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:02 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Nope, ALL of DH's time is accounted for. If he was coming home from work late, never answering his phone at work, not interested in sex much, going out with friends late, getting possessive of his phone (like not wanting me to use it or something). I don't know, if things just didn't add up or he was acting different then I might think something was up. I can say with 100% certainty he's not cheating and never has though.

My best friend's DH was cheating on her, some of the things he did: Not interested in sex and a few times he couldn't even "get it up" (probably cuz he had JUST had sex!). He went to a different gym then my friend and wouldn't switch to hers even though it would save money (he'd "work out" for 3 hours a day!). He insisted on keeping their bank accounts separate. Insisted on having a different cell phone company instead of doing a family plan.
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:26 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• it's hard to hide affaires now a days... there's ALWAYS a paper trail or something on the internet that leaves a trail or cell phone records.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• my husband went to play pool at 7:50 and has not returned home. His male friend picked him up. I trust my husband and want to keep it that way. But, i can't help thinking that he could be cheating. some of the signs include lack of sex, calling old friends only when i am not home, making excuses not to plan a romantic evening (e.g: why spend the money going out when we can cook at home). Like i mentioned in one of my posts, My husband is a fabulous father and hard worker. He has always stated that importance of being a good family man and has told me that he would never put himself in a position that could lead to seperation or divorce. The sad part is that he is doing just that by neglecting me.
    alejandra559

Answer by alejandra559 at 4:49 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yeah can't say I have a man whore.

It was obvious with my ex...he bought an engagement ring and told me someone stole it before he could give it to me...well...I found the receipt and certificate for the diamond. I wear a size 6 ring, the ring he bought was a size 10...I laughed...I mean why get upset...you know he's not worth your time if he's cheating.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2009