My test was NEGATIVE!!!! Help wat do I do now

My period was on oct. 5 and and I have not had my period again and I been tryin to pregnant since November 5 and I took a pregnancy test on nov 24 and it was negative ... Sad but wat do I do????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• call your doctor?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:56 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• sounds like if you are pg you are very very early in. Might just not show up yet. Wait another week or 2 for another test or to see if you get your period. If you can't wait - as your docotor to do a blood test - shows up sooner that way.
    Abrickl

Answer by Abrickl at 9:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I'm in the same boat!

I haven't had a period since Oct. 28th and I've taken 3 tests in the past week and all say NEGATIVE!

but this is my first month off my b/c so I'm thinking maybe my cycle is going to be longer...that or I ovulated really late in my cycle or something? and maybe AM pregnant, but not anywhere near as far as I think I am.

I'm just going to wait this out for another week or so...and see if my period shows up and if not I'll probably just go see my Dr.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 12:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2009