So did Tiger Woods and his wife have a fight and trying to hide it now?

Who else thinks they were fighting? I think she had the golf clubs in hand and was beating the shit outta him. Didn't he just cheat on her? YEP, sounds fishy to me!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 4:03 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Do you have a link to this story? I havn't heard anything about it :P
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 4:07 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• No, I was just watching it on CNN. It is more then likely on their website though. If you do find it and read it, tell me what you think about it ;)
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:09 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• It is on CNN's page
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:12 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2009/11/report-elin-woods-fight-led-to-tiger-woods-car-accident-injuries/
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 4:13 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yep i know i couldnt believe it shes bold!! Considering their on the public eye...i dont think its right and its a big blow to is ego i dont think he will ever get over it since its coming out publicly.. The girl he supposably cheated on his wife looks like a skank but i doubt he would go from class to trash! Who knows men suck sometimes...but that was over the edge for her to go so far...but if i were in the situation i would have probably over reacted in that way especially if ive had doubts...i would make hs life miserable.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• let's just say I would not want to be on her bad side lol
    Domsmom2009

Answer by Domsmom2009 at 4:24 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I think they are trying to cover it up before they have to talk to the law what actually happened,  then we will never really know any how?

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• To be a fly on that wall. His wife probably found out he has been cheating and took a nine iron and commenced to kicking his a$$. Not saying its right but sounds probable.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yeah...I questioned the story since I heard it.
    OneToughMami

Answer by OneToughMami at 4:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• NO, he just went out to pick up some milk!
    Michelletheresa

Answer by Michelletheresa at 6:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2009