When ur husband has a cyber affair?

I know there is a lot of liberal woman on here so im not looking for ur responses i need the mature ones only! Ok well i found out my hubby is looking at online porn we have struggled before but now i just feel so betrayed n insecure. I see him looking at woman more perversely also i think this is an affect from that...idk i consider it cheating bc men cant just look im sure they release some way or another they r fantasizing about them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel that that would be some form of him getting "what he needs". not that that is a good thing by any means. What I mean is there is something lacking in your relationship between him and you rather that be physical, emotional, or something wrong with him. Porn and other online things such as gambling are forms of obsession and are serious enough to be address to a counselor or therapist and should be if you want to consider even trying to save your marriage.......i believe in marriage very strongly but I also believe there is no way in hell it can be fixed by yourself without a professional when there is a serious problem. Good luck hun and dont take his crap, it isnt okay!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• is he talking to any girls online? or having cyber sex with them? (I'm not trying to be rude or anything I just want to know if it's gone that far?)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:29 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Liberal women aren't mature now?
    Blueliner

Answer by Blueliner at 4:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• He probably wouldn't need to look at other women if you weren't so freakin up tight!

Watch it with him.

It's not cheating if he's just watching some porn, not talking to anyone or anything! Unless he's truly an addict, like he watches it all day and night every day, get over it and grow up, porn isn't evil lol.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• if he can't stop it's an addiction and idk if he still fantasizes but i doubt it. he probably feels horrible and trys to forget... i don't think it's cheating, but it's definitely a problem he really needs to work on.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 5:52 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I just trying to get an idea of where your coming from...so here goes.. Do you ever masturbate? and if so what is going through your mind at the time. Because while women can use their imaginations, men tend to be more visually stimulated. Now if your DH is spend 10min watching porn every now and then I wouldn't worry. If he's glued to the computer I'd say he has a problem. If he's talking to women( which the term "cyber affair" would be used for) then he's crossed over into infidelity.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• HE should stop because he loves and respects you. I also consider it cheating. If he cant stop then he has a problem.
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 6:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Good way to stop that is to get rid of the internet and the computer. I really mean it. If you do not like it that much. Just get rid of it all.

Answer by louise2 at 7:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• louise2~My ex husband found other ways though and maybe her husband is only doing it on the internet but there are always movies and magazines. But you make a good point there!
    stickyfingers

Answer by stickyfingers at 11:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• i dont see whats wrong with a guy looking at porn my husband is allowed to infact we make a date of it once in a while because it gives our sex life new and interesting ways and keeps us going
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2009