what is the best way to avoid UNAVOIDABLE stress?

Hubby lost his job and now we are having to deal with the decision of either staying in our apartment and struggle to stay afloat or move to my sisters and bare the drama of their lifestyle as well as downsizing to fit in one bedroom. I'm 25weeks and have a 21 month old as well. How can I NOT stress this even though I have to? I've tried to occupy myself with other things I enjoy, but it's my family's future.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• If there is any way of struggling to stay afloat by cutting down on ALL luxury/convenience items, INSTEAD of staying with your sister, I would do it!!! I would seriously, cancel my internet and cable subscriptions. I would go down to a BARE BONES cell phone plan--for emergency use only! I would cook more from scratch--planning meals that can be made in bulk and reheated easily--like casseroles, chicken and pasta dishes, instead of buying more costly fast food, frozen or processed/prepared foods. AND I would gather up everything I could sell that I don't need on Ebay, to a consignment/thrift shop or via a yard sale (in the spring). I would also look into TEMPING--even pregnant, you can look into short-term office work! Look in your Sunday paper for names of agencies.

Staying with family when you are down on your luck, and with whom you don't agree with (lifestyle), is a recipe for disaster!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2009