HBO True Blood Series?

How Many Watch It And Are Addicted?

The Hubby And I Have Watched It Since It Began And Love It We Can't Wait For The 3rd Season I have heard rumors of Sookie being a fairy ,Jason having a special power ,and were wolfs being in this next one... not sure if true but am soo excited to find out.

Kelly_Motherof2

Asked by Kelly_Motherof2 at 5:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• I love True Blood and The Sookie Stackhouse series. The characters, acting and writing just suck you right in. Its being called HBO's next Soppranos as for as ratings so your not alone. I love Lafyettes character, he doesn't have much going on in the books, but the actor who plays him has such charisma. Sorta strange that I find a drag queen hot....Oh yeah I would do real bad things to Eric :)
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:51 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I know I love Lafyette 2 he really is a good actor in the show and cracks me up I like Bill more than Eric but I like Eric as well i am curious as to whom took Bill ..... was it Eric,was it Loreana Bills maker,or the vampire queen,or maybe even Lafyette who knows really but I am soo anxious to find out
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 5:58 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I'd say I know from the books but Alan Ball is changing things up. If he sticks to the spirit of the books he will be introducing some great characters. There is so much that has not been revealed about all the characters you know and love...so much to look foward to in season 3. If you get impatient check out the fan fiction on trueblood.http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/True_Blood/

Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 6:06 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Alan Ball is da bomb. He did "6 Feet Under" too. Check that out if you haven't already. Yeah. This show is pretty off the wall, but that's what makes it so gr8.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 10:28 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I've read the series, and I watch the show. The major plotlines have been followed so far, but Ball has been switching a lot up, which I actually like. Weres should be introduced next season, including Alcide. I'm excited about that. ERic is my favorite for sooo many reasons. =)
    KelleyP77

Answer by KelleyP77 at 9:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• LOVE TRUE BLOOD!!!! can't wait for the season to start.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 8:38 PM on Dec. 1, 2009