HBO True Blood Series?

How Many Watch It And Are Addicted?

The Hubby And I Have Watched It Since It Began And Love It We Can't Wait For The 3rd Season I have heard rumors of Sookie being a fairy ,Jason having a special power ,and were wolfs being in this next one... not sure if true but am soo excited to find out.

Kelly_Motherof2

Asked by Kelly_Motherof2 at 5:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• You do know it's a book series right? A poorly written series but a book none the less. The show is better than the books.
    I mean, Lafayette is killed in the first book alone.

I also hear he is going to have a love interest this season. Interesting.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:17 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My hubby and I enjoy the show and are looking forward to season 3.

The books aren't horrible, but they aren't awesomely great, either. It's an easy read, if you're interested, though.
    May-20

Answer by May-20 at 8:03 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yes I know it is a book series I have all of them lol they are way different from the shows but still enjoyable
    Kelly_Motherof2

Answer by Kelly_Motherof2 at 8:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yes, completely addicted here!
    I just finished reading the books, and while they differ from the show, I kinda see where the next season is going. I thought season two wasn't nearly as good as season one, but I'm really hoping that season three goes the direction the books go.
    hannah_belle

Answer by hannah_belle at 1:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I really liked the 1st season, but I kinda got turned off by the 2nd season... It was just kinda kooky. The Mary-Ann character made it seem silly with all of the possessions and that kind of nonsense. I'm not optimistic about the 3rd season, but I'll probably give it a chance.

kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 5:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I just watched the first season. I was surprised at how campy it is, considering the director is the same guy who did Six Feet Under (an excellent show). It is so cheesy, but I keep watching anyway. It does make me wonder if the south is really like that. Those people are in a time warp.
    danielp

Answer by danielp at 12:37 AM on Nov. 30, 2009