Pregnant,Very Upset,Feeling Overwhelmed ,Not Knowing What To Do??

I have been crying at random times and thinking alot about things that just make me soo upset lately and dont know why ...My daughter is getting on my nerves and she never used to at all she is now 20 months but I just want to scream from feeling overwhelmed with stress..... I love my daughter would never hurt her or anything but just cant stand to hear her wine about little things all the time ... I never get any help from no one I dont have a license and live with my in laws......I want to go back to school but no one will take me and no one will teach me how to drive so I can do more things I feel like I have no where to turn please help me with this I feel like I am complaining all the time and I am just soo moody ...I feel like I am going crazy..I am really just venting..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:54 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• WOW, i feel for you. I sometimes get overwhelmed too. I have 3 boys ages 4,3 and 17mo. I am preg. with my 4th child and i also want to go back to school to become an RN. I also have NO help with the boys because my family lives in a different state and my hubby works 2 jobs so i cant expect him to help at home. I do drive, but have nobody to care for the kids while i went back to school. I go to church every Sunday and use prayer quite often to help calm me. I have just come to accept that i have little or no help and that has brought me some sanity. It is your hormones that are probably making it more difficult to tolerate stress. My oldest son gets on my nervs quite often too. He sometimes complaines and whines about EVERYTHING!!! Can you get someone to take your daughter for a while sometimes so you can re-group? Take a bubble bath, read a book or do whatever rerlaxes you. You need time to yourself sometimes.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Nov. 29, 2009