How many people in total are you buying christmas presents for?

I'm cutting my list down this year due to less money!

I've cut it down to JUST my partner and our daughter, and our immediate family - so in total that is 11 people.

How about you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't know about 10-12 or so. In DH family we stopped buying for each other and only for grandkids (nieces/ nephews) under 21.
    In my family since it is so huge we don't buy for anyone. We do get together for a holiday party and you bring a 5-10 dollar gift for your own kids that Santa (our neighbor) hands out to them.
    at work we do a small gift exchange under 5 dollars you get a little something like a gift card or candle or something homemade
    justgrape723

Answer by justgrape723 at 9:07 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• my 2 kids, my brother's 3 kids, my adopted brother and my sister in law's 2 kids so ......8
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 9:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My parents, my son....
    My work people: 3 nurses and admin assistant
    A grab bag for work
    and I adopted a family with a single mom and 3 kids.
    I guess that makes 11, but if feels like a lot more for some reason!
    kjrn79

Answer by kjrn79 at 9:27 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• my 2 kids-and I donated something from the dollar store for thier drive (I try to do SOMETHING for someone else every year no matter what)...that's it
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:59 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• 20- includes family, a few neighbors, teachers and my husbands secretary.
    wildboyz1994

Answer by wildboyz1994 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My DH, son, parents, 2 brothers, 1 sister, 2 BILS, 1 SIL, MIL, FIL/SMIL, niece... 14? Then I am baking for my DH's grandparents. Does that count? But - get this - I bought stuff for everyone on that list except my DH and son, for under 100$ total. I spent like, 8$ per person and got them all pretty good stuff, just by waiting and watching for sales over the last few months.
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 10:46 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• none, we are unable to afford gifts this year.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 11:14 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My son will receive gifts, but most of what he is getting is stuff he needs anyway, like pajamas and a new blanket for his bed. I also got a nice book for my nephew and I always get an ornament for my son's teacher & the teacher's aide. That about covers it, so I guess 4 ppl will be getting gifts.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Just two - my kids. We are paying off huge medical bills, DH's company froze wages more than a year ago and as much as I would love to get my parents and sister something because they do so much for us, we're unable to.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 11:22 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Husband, me(I said I don't want anything, but my DH bought me a gift anyways), daughter, mom, 2 brothers, MIL, FIL, our dog, grandmothers, and our babysitter who babysits for free for us all the time, so I guess that's 12.
    ABPeterson

Answer by ABPeterson at 11:30 AM on Nov. 29, 2009