Sagging...

I've allways had large boobs from the time i was a teen. My boobs are now a 36D and they just sag and i really hate it, i've allways had strech marks on them sometimes they go away and then they come back, is there anything besides a bra that can help pick them up a little lol, that way when i dont wear a bra they dont sag!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No, I mean you could always ace bandage them but, a bra would probably be more comfortable. Are you could always get plastic surgery.
    armywife2009101

Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I know what you mean! I had B's before I got pregnant, and now I'm up to 36D. After I quit BFing, it seems like all volume went with the milk. :( I sag too and I'm only 21!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I'm right with ya too... I had 38Cs before pregnancy, after BFing I am now a 42DD, and if I go without a bra they are closer to my bellybutton than my armpits. Its really sad. I'm turning 25 tomorrow and my boobs sag. A LOT. If I were ever financially able to get the tucking surgery, I totally would. In a heartbeat. But no, I know of NOTHING that you can do other than find really, really supportive bras. You could try one of those "body bras" that are supposed to make you slimmer everywhere - they have built-in bras - but they are probably more uncomfortable than regular bras!
    Iskkra

Answer by Iskkra at 11:03 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• You could have your s/o hold them up for you! I don't know how long he would be willing to do that! It might be fun.Give it a try and let us know how that works out for ya.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2009