Laundry Dropps

Has anyone used these laundry packets for babies? I used to used the Tide for Babies, but it doesn't smell nice..so I was looking for something else to try, and do not want to spend the money on Dreft unless I need to.

itsbree2you

Asked by itsbree2you at 9:53 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Just use regular detergent, if you are worried about a reaction, use a regular brand, but purchase the Free and Clear formula.
    Krysta622

Answer by Krysta622 at 10:19 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Just use regular detergent. Even with the free and clear ones, if you're concerned do a double rinse.
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 10:36 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I didn't even think about that! Thanks!
    itsbree2you

Answer by itsbree2you at 10:43 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I agree with just using regular detergent unless there is a skin issue. I mean Unless every thing that will be touching the baby is washed in deft then what is the point? People will be holding the baby in there clothes and the baby will be laid on your bed or a bath towel that was not washed in deft. I dunno. I guess I never saw the point. I agree use a free and clear that way it will be used on everything in the house not just the baby's things. That makes more sense to me.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 10:45 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I use All Free and Clear and it works great. I never did use that expensive baby laundry soap.
    ktok2009

Answer by ktok2009 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I use the Target brand baby deteregent and it smells nice and is the fraction of the cost of dreft (I do nto like how dreft smells). It is also good at taking most stains out.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:07 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I also use All Free & Clear for all our clothes. My kids both had eczema as babies and have dry/sensitive skin now, but the All F&C works great, no irritations.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 4:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2009