Moms who watch Sons of Anarchy

I just started watching it this season and Ive looked everywhere but cant find the answer to this question. Who is Abel's mom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:11 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Entertainment

• ooooh girl! i love this show. opie is my man! is abel jax's son? if so, i believe his mother is drea de matteo. she doesn't come on until the end of the season, i believe.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 10:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yeah Abel is Jax's son. Im not too sure about this new girl Opie's got, but we'll have to see at least he's not fighting with Jax anymore!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:33 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Wait so his mama's coming back? What is Tara like a fill in for her or something? I think her and Jax are good together!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Abel's mommy was a drug addict Gemma ran off in the 1st season. She hasn't been on any of the other episodes.
    Nyx7

Answer by Nyx7 at 10:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Gemma's Jax's mom, not Abels!
    Anonymous

• I know what you mean about Opie's new girl. She's a porn star for crying out loud. Tara and Jax are good together. Did u guys see last weeks episode when she went all bad ass on her boss and hit her?! Awesome.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 12:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Hell yeah! So great! I was ROFL "Sam Crow's got the cops on the payroll and we know where your kids go to school!" FINALLY owning it!
    BlueCollarMama

Answer by BlueCollarMama at 12:49 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Ables moms name was Adriana( I think but I maybe thinking of sopranos) and im sure she will be back. I think her and jax were still married too. She went into rehab last season. During the first season Gemma tried to kill her by giving her a huge syringe full of heroin but she was already in the hospital (she had just given birth to Able prematurely due to drug use) and they were able to revive her.
    Tara and Jax were high school sweet hearts and got back together while Able was in the hospital. She had moved away when they were young and became a doctor and then moved back to charming to get away from a crazy boyfriend that jax killed last season. Tara was Abels doctor. (sorry so long)
    Casarah13

Answer by Casarah13 at 11:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yeah abels mom is not coming back, did anyone see last nights episode (season finale)? Im not going to spoil it but omg!!! i couldnt believe it, talk about...oh wait i said im not going to spoil it!!
    elananme

Answer by elananme at 11:06 AM on Dec. 2, 2009

• Able's mom is Drea De Matto, you have to go all the way back to the first season, pilot episode to before Able was born to see her, she's only in a handful of episodes.
    HollieMidgette

Answer by HollieMidgette at 4:33 AM on Jul. 9, 2010