Can anyone tell me why my cat loves to lay on paper?!

Were both in college (hubby and I) so were always doing homework and our fat cat insists on sitting on our papers!!!! hes not a needy cat thats doing it cuz he wants us to pay attension to him he just loves the papper!

hes also the same cat that used to suck on his tail for the 1st year of his life. Hes so weird! lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pets

• I think all cats love to lay on paper! It's just a thing they like to do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• It holds their body heat and feels warm I think.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 12:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Our cat used to sit right in the middle of whatever we were doing. Especially if we were doing a project or homework on the couch or floor. Right ontop of the paper or school book. She especially loved to chew on the corners of the homework or school book. Boxes were her favorite to chew on. My mom's cats love to chew on plastic bags and boxes.

We've always had weird cats.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 1:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My cat used to that just so we would have to pay attention to him because it was usually papers we were looking at at the time. Of course this is the same cat that liked to eat the paper.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Lol my cats did the same thing! they would lie on news paper or anything I was in the middle of doing I think it's cause they want attention and it holds the warmth?
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 2:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2009