Gross ?

So I know this may seem gross but I have to know who else has thought of this. Not trying to offend anyone! The toilet is one of the dirtiest areas in the house. Hubby's sit to poop & let their male parts either dangle in the water or rest on the INSIDE of the toilet bowl. Why don't they prop it up on the toilet seat lid to keep from touching all those nasty germs? After thinking this thru one day while scrubbing the inside of the toilet I now make hubby wash it before he comes anywhere near me :) Anybody else thought of this?

Nyx7

Asked by Nyx7 at 10:47 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Health

• Lmao! I have not ever thought of that but Im glad you did.. cause now Im bringing this to my Dh attention. That is just gross! Im a germ freak and lysol everything. Im weird..I know. Thanks for the post. Lol. ;)
    AProsser

Answer by AProsser at 11:03 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• my dh holds his
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• THATS FUNNY !
    lightbulbe

Answer by lightbulbe at 10:50 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• ROTFL, Thats nasty... I have not even thought of it... I don't even know what my Dh does, I hope he is a little cleaner than that. ew.
    childofGod51509

Answer by childofGod51509 at 11:40 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• It has actually be proven that the bathroom is NOT the dirtiest place in the house. Though it is kind of gross to let your man bits dangle in the water.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Bump
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2009