Anyone else have a charlie brown christmas tree!

I bought a tree at walmart an put it up an its real thin an ugly we paid 60 bucks for this damn tree!

mommyof2boysmd

Asked by mommyof2boysmd at 11:04 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Aww. I'm sorry! I have a sad little tree, but thats just because I have don't have room for a nice. Mine is only about 3 feet tall. I think I paid about 10$ for it a few years ago when I lived i nthe dorms in college. I can't wait until we get a place big enough for me to get a nice tree
    jedwards2009

Answer by jedwards2009 at 11:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• If i paid 60 dollars and it looked awful i d take it back!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:15 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Op your dumb. Wasting $60 dollars on a ugly fake thin tree!
    Anonymous

• Yup I have a Charlie Brown tree and it's kinda depressing sitting in the corner. It's old and all the fir is falling out. Half of all my light strands stopped working, and a lot of my ornaments are either broken or missing. Oh, and my star busted sometime over the summer.....Ugh.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Don't have the tree up yet. But yes, and probably going to have a charlie brown christmas too!
    klmoffit

Answer by klmoffit at 1:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• To the person that called me dumb well i rather have spent 60 bucks on a fake charlie brown tree than have my 5 yr old in the hospital he is highly allergic to pine so no real tree for us!
    mommyof2boysmd

Answer by mommyof2boysmd at 4:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2009