Could this be from pregnancy? (i am 20 wks)

Lately I have a short temper. I have been getting very angry easily and I spend most of the day angry, Just waking up makes me angry and I have such a short temper with the 2 DD's. Please help. Is this from being pregnancy because I haven't been like this before.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:16 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it could be your hormones
    you could talk to your doctor about this or start seeing a counselor so you can have someone to vent to
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:20 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Probably just your hormones. I was a raging Bit@h for the first couple of weeks and that's when we found out I was pregnant. It's just hormones. I was crazily moody. It will get better for a little while but at the end it will start again because you can't sleep and you will be exhausted and plus we already mommies have other kids to handle too. Good luck hun! Hang in there!
    nakoal87

Answer by nakoal87 at 11:32 AM on Nov. 29, 2009

• It's probably hormones. Make sure to take time out for yourself. Sit in the bathroom for five minutes, take a long shower, or take a nap when they do. This will help calm you before you get too angry. Remember to pick your battles and take a deep breath when you feel yourself getting too worked up. Make sure you get enough sleep at night and eat good strong meals during the day to help keep your body energized. Being hungry, being tired, and being stressed will lead you to get worked up a lot easier. Therefore, it's helpful to try and eliminate from getting too hungry, tired, and stressed.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:19 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• def your pregnancy i was the same way! i hate everything and anything for no reason just because lol idk how my hubby put up with it
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 1:56 PM on Nov. 29, 2009