carnival conquest

what were ur expirience on the conquest

mommyto2txboys

Asked by mommyto2txboys at 11:25 AM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Travel

• We were on the Valor which is the same class of ship. It was GREAT!! The kids loved it. in the buffet on the top floor there is a tiny little Fish and Chips place that is only open at lunch on sea days I think. hardily anybody knows about it and it is fantastic!!!! The burgers and Fries by the pool are also great. Of course the Dining room is wonderful too!.. I stubbed my toe on the door connecting us to the kids room (we had inside cabins that were extremely spacious!! and ripped my toenail off. It was Easter Sunday and the Dr.'s office had just closed but they opened back up for me and even gave me a chocolate bunny! They were wonderful about it!!   I am anxiously awaiting our next cruise!

chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:42 AM on Nov. 29, 2009