Clear Blue Ovulation Tests??

AF arrived 11/13. I've been using the CB Ovulation Tests to see whether I'm ovulating or not. DH and I were really shooting for trying after Jan 1st. However, with Turkey Day consuming the rest of my week and relatives staying here...I quit testing for about 4 days. However, this morning (they left) and I tested. I got a smiley face. Has anyone used these? Have I missed my ''window"?

crazypianochick

Asked by crazypianochick at 12:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I haven't used the ones with the smiley faces but if you got one that says you are ovulating it might not be too late yet. If you got it today that means you should probably have sex TODAY and maybe tomorrow but you have to remember that you only ovulate for about 24-48 hours so that's the window of opportunity you have. GL hon!
    Bamzakarat

Answer by Bamzakarat at 4:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I have used them. I would do it tonight and tomorrow. You might not be too late.
    mommytobrooke

Answer by mommytobrooke at 6:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2009