what do you think? has this happend to you? (long sorry)

i have had a crazy past two weeks. i found out i was pregnant two weeks ago...i ended up in the ER two Thursdays ago with severe bleeding and cramping. was tod i had a hemorrhage in pregnancy. they said they didnt know if i was miscarrying or not. sent me home told me to follow up with an OB. it being Thursday i was not able to get in on friday. i ened up back in the hospital Sunday with major bleeding and severe cramp0s and severe dizziness. ( to the point of nearly passing out multiple times)..they confirmed i was having a misscarriage being my hcg level only went from 22 to 27 in four days...put me on an iv....gave me pain meds and put me on home rest for 5 days. I was doing better returned to work this friday (with no bleeding) after two hours i was in alot of pain again. i asked to go home. after hurting worse and worse i went to the urgent care. they sent me back to the er...and much to my surprise..to b cont....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• ,,,(cont)...the dr said i did not lose the baby....in fact my level had double going form 27 to 57 in just a few days (like it was supposed to....i asked the dr what happened he said he doesnt know he has never seen anything like this and the i am a medical anomaly ( he told me this was not normal) i was crying and and laughed..i told him i have never been "normal" . i go to a hi8gh risk OB this week to see what id going on. what do you think could have happened? my mom and i can only think i was preg with two and missed one....i had an aunt do that and she carried the other twin to term. that twin is now 18 years old.
    sorry this is so long but it was a lot to explain..i am hopeful, scared , excited and intrigued all at once...what is you opinion? have you ever heard of this?
    Anonymous

• The same kind of thing happened to my cousin. Only she had been pregnant with triplets and lost one. 2 months ago she gave birth to 2 very healthy twin girls. I wish you all the luck in the world.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 12:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• That sort of happened to me. I found out I was pregnant and schedualed my first appt for 8 weeks. at 6 weeks I strated to bleed. I called the ob and they did the HGC test. In two days it went up but did not double like it was supposed to. I was still bleeding off and on. They schedualed my u/s early for 7 weeks to confirm if the baby was still alive. She was! They suspect I lost her twin. We will never know for sure.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 1:36 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• omg hunni u must be all over the place at the minute, i really hope all goes well for you and baby keep ya chin up babes xxx
    happymam2b

Answer by happymam2b at 3:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yes this happens. My best friend lost one baby, they told her she would lose the other and she should have a D&C. She refused and her little boy is now 3.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2009