Do you read the answers?

Just out of curiosity...when there are a lot of answers to a question, do you read through all of the previous answers before you post your own answer?

jessradtke

Asked by jessradtke at 2:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Usually. Often when they get that long it's from the OP coming back and adding more to it in an answer. A lot of those 100+ answer ones, the conversation has completely shifted by the 5th or 6th page, so any answer to the original question is ignored because it's totally out of context.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 3:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Not always.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 2:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I try to and if there are too many pages i will read a few from each page just to get an idea on where the discussion is going.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• ditto
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 2:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• i do.....but usually when i am on here and browsing questions i have time to do that...i also try to check back to see if i had been spoken to since i answered. since i always answer anon....no matter what. it stops the PMs from those who dont agree with me. i am always try to be respectful however, others sometimes dont show the same courtesy.
    Anonymous

• Depends on how many, but if alot, usually just a few. Or if it really gets to me I don't bother reading LOL
    Anonymous

• i do i dont wanna give the same advice over and over
    Houstyn08

Answer by Houstyn08 at 2:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Not always, but sometimes. I usually skim through, and stop to read the ones that catch my eye.
    StefanieN84

Answer by StefanieN84 at 2:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• sometimes, if there's another page, ill just add my answer before reading the next page.
    i also dont want to go on about an answer that already was stated so instead of answering, ill just move on if someone else has answered what i was going to answer and if there's too much drama i wont put my two cents in, someone's bound to hop on my case too.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 2:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• No, I answer then look at what other people wrote.

Answer by louise2 at 2:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2009