Could it really be?

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 5 years! So far, NOTHING! I usually get normal periods. Last year I missed a period but I got it a month later.... Now I haven't had a period since October 19th. My boobies hurt and I just started feeling nauseated today. I'm scared to take a test because I just know it will be negative. I want to have a biological child so bad it's depressing at times!

I know you guys are not doctors and don't know if I'm pregnant or not. I just want to know what you would do if you were me.... Just wait it out a few more days/ weeks? Take a test now? Or don't even worry about it this has happened before and I wasn't pregnant?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i know how you feel my hubby and i was trying for little over 3 years and i was always scared to see if it was im preg but every time i wasnt and when i finally got one that had a + i had to take 3 more and went to the dr then i knew for sure i was maybe get dollar tests so you dont spend so much on the money and then buy one that cost more if you want
    Anonymous

• Go see a doctor to be sure.
    Anonymous