how long does omplantion bleeding last

I have been spotting off and on since Friday, but here is the thing I am not having any kind of signs of either starting my period or being pregnant, I have had light spotting that goes from light pink to brown, I went to the bathroom about 30 minutes ago and there was very light pink but I am not having any craping or anything like that I am a day late but I am not having anything and I only notice it when I wipe and there is nothing in my panties. Like I said I am not having any kind of signs, but when I was pregnant with my daughter I only had the morning sickness for an hour and nothing eles. I do have a hpt on hand that my dh got as a joke last month, I was around 14 weeks when I found out I was pregnant with ny daughter cause the hgc did not show up right away and I kept getting faint pos and faint negs.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• with me when i was preg with my twins in 07 i didnt have it in april about 4 or 5 days before i found out i was preg i had a pink to orange color only when i wipe one time this preg i had light pink to brown for 2 days so its always differnet

i would wait a couple of days or a week and take the test or get a dollar test and take now if you want to know
    Anonymous