Yeast Infection??

So I itch down there and am red and when I itch it it hurts or burns a little. Just itches a lot. No discharge at all though. Does it sound like a yeast infection? Just want the right medicine. Thanks and it's been forever since I've had one so just wondering.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Health

• i hope it's not a bacterial vaganosis thing, but if it's a true yeast infection, you can insert unpasterized plain yogurt, make sure it has acidophilus in it. i found a web site "vaginapagina.com " they had a thing on there about yeast infections, and said to use "gentian violet" soak some up on a tampon, leave in vagina for about 4-6 hours. but its really purple, wear plastic gloves. i found "gentian violet" at drug emporium, for like $3.00
    ronslove

Answer by ronslove at 7:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• It very well could be..... IDK... when ever I get itchy I spray some athelte's foot spray on the inside of my panties and after a couple of trips to the bathroom I'm feeling better....
    Anonymous