Am I Ovulating Even Though My AF Was Due Yesterday? (TMI)

Ok so my last AF was October 31st to about the 5th. I haven't had another one yet, and as far as I know I should have started yesterday. Well I think I may have ovulated yesterday/today. I went into the bathroom early this morning and found a clear sticky discharge on the tp. Also I was having slight on and off cramping that didn't last that long. So I am wondering does it sound like I ovulated/ovulating? Have any of you had this happen, that you don't ovulate the 14 days after your period? You do randomly or closer to when your supposed to start? Anything would really help thanks. This is our 5th month now of trying so I am really hoping this is it. Thanks. *BTW* My periods were way off so my doctor had me on provera for 10 days a month and a half ago. Don't know if that makes a difference.

Bamzakarat

Asked by Bamzakarat at 4:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• If you are normally irregular then there is no way to tell unless you track your cycles. The Provera just makes your start, usually its followed by a fertility med. Try www.fertilityfriend.com its a ovulation tracking website. You take your temperature everyday and it will tell you when you ovulate and teach you how to tell when you ovulate by what your body does.
    nsrush83

Answer by nsrush83 at 4:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2009