has anyone ever been told you have/were having a misscarriage only to go back to the doctor and be told the complete opposite?

i just had this happen to me..what are your thoughts?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• My friend was told that she was having a miscarriage and that they couldn't do anything to stop things from happening. But she has a little girl who just turned 1 year old!! So it is possible!!

But for me I was told I was having a miscarriage, then they had an OB nurse come in to check the "babies" heartbeat... and she said it was great in the high 160's... *I had a very high fever when she was checking the heartbeat.* But come to find out she had NO clue on what she was doing.. and she got my hopes up that I still had a baby inside of me....

The next day when I went in for my ultrasound I found out I had whats called a bilited ovum. So I never had a baby inside of me and that OB nurse got MY heartbeat...

I wish you the best!!! ***HUGS****
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 4:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My best friend miscarried a baby and they told her its twin would be lost too so she should have a D&C to remove it. She refused because there was still a heartbeat. He is now 3. Anything is possible...
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 6:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2009