somebody help me.

i'm a mother of 4 kids 3 girls,and 1 boy and im not with there father because he's in jail i have been with him for 10 years but he is always in and out of jail,i'm currently expecting a baby by this guy and i dont no if i should keep the baby or not i'm have mixed feelings about this man and baby at the end of the day it's my child and i dont no what to do please help!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I wouldn't get rid of the baby b/c of his mess ups
    MommaRox4683

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I agree that you shouldn't hold the baby responsible for his father's sins. I think it would be very difficult to terminate this pregnancy after having other kids. I know I would be upset if my mom told me I would have had a little brother but she decided not to have him.
    Seperate your baby from his dad. They are two different people. Don't even consider the dad in the mix. Just think about what is best for your kids, your baby, and yourself. You will find your answer there.
    Anonymous

• I have a friend in a similar situation. If you already have 4 and the father of your children is in & out of jail and you are pregnant by another man if this man is not active, supportive in your life as well as your children lives then you need to let if go. I'm not saying that having an abortion is a good thing to do but you already have 4 kids I'm not sure of your financial status. Don't set yourself up for failure.
    Anonymous

• I had two abortions in my lifetime not because I was selfish because I knew that I could not afford them and I did not want to bring another child in this world and allow them to suffer. The first abortion I was on birth control and my first child was 6mos. The second abortions my second child was 12mos. It wasn't the right thing to do but I could not afford them @ the time. I did not have a good man by my side. So if do not have the support of the fathers family and friends do not do it. especially if you do not have the time patience and dedication please think twice.
    Anonymous

• No matter who the dad is, you SHOULD keep the baby, it's not his/her fault that 2 pepole were not responsable enough toi get on some kind of birth control! he/she didn't ask to be here! why take it out on the baby??? God doesn't give ANYBODY more than they can't handle! if its not ment to be, GOD will take the baby away. NOT the mother!.
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 6:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• the man that you're pregnant by now where is he. does he work? do he except your other kids
    Anonymous

• that a pretty sad reason for giving a child up. u have 4 with a man thats in and out of jail and still have them. Ur ignorant for even thinking that. Get ur damns tubes tied and look for better men to have around ur kids and stop thinking about urself!
    Anonymous

• Personally I dont think that abortion should ever be an option. Your in a tough situation and confused which is understandable, but theres always someone out there in a worst situation then you. Its how you handle the situation that counts. If you decide that this child isnt something that you can handle with all things considered, I think that the best thing would be to carry your child and give he/she up for adoption. I think your right about the fact that it is your child and your choice, but it was also your choice to get with this other guy and thats just the consequices of it all. Im not trying to be rude or mean, only at the end of the day these are the realistic facts. It would be unfair for anyone to make the choice if a person lives or dies especially when you were at fault. ...sorry I dont want to make you mad or upset i just want you to realize what you would really be doing. hope you make the right choice
    Anonymous

• thanks you all had good points but to the person who thinks that im dumb for having a babys by a man who use to be a good man he just got mixed up with the wrong people and made some wrong choices i not and yes i was in the mix thats how i made this baby with this new guy and the reason i dont feel i should have this baby is cause i dont no if im ready not because im not a good mother because i am wonderful mother.
    Anonymous