What kind of candy canes does your family perfer?

Do you like the regular peppermint ones or do you go all out on the many different flavored ones?
We like the peppermint, plus they are only 88 cents LOL

Asked by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:47 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Holidays

• Traditional peppermint. I am revolted by nearly all fruit-flavored candy.

Answer by roachiesmom at 6:01 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I love the traditional peppermint ones. but my girls love the other fun flavours.

Answer by hypermamaz at 5:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I like the small peppermint ones it's just enough dose of them to keep me happy ha ha .... But I love the big different flavored ones

Answer by bubblycute at 5:50 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I lie the starburts ones

Answer by MommaRox4683 at 5:52 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Traditional peppermint. And I want red and white only. I'm tired of seeing blue and yellow on candy canes. That is NOT appealing!

• I like the traditional peppermint ones.

Answer by Christina807 at 6:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I like the traditional also! My favorite. I crave them

Answer by firethearson at 6:16 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• No one in my famly will eat candy canes of any flavour so we stopped buying them so they could go bad at our house years ago... do you know if they get cold, they melt? Storing them in the basement between Christmases is a bad idea!

Answer by LindaClement at 6:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• We do the traditional. My husband likes to squish an orange up and then put a piece of the candy cane in it and then drink the juice from the orange. I personally do not like it but he loves it. My kids like putting the candy canes in their hot cocoa and stirring with it. That actually tastes pretty good that way.

Answer by Juggalette0327 at 7:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• We get the traditional peppermint candy canes. I'm the only one in my home that likes peppermint, so it's a challenge to not eat them before they go on the Christmas tree! lol

Answer by Robsmommy at 7:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2009