I want to KILL these women

This woman murdered her 5 week old son! just so the Public assistant workers wouldnt find out the babys father was 14! How disgusting can a person be! To have a baby WITH a baby then kill her child to cover it up! ugh this frustrates me to no end.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/04/ng.01.html

and the woman who sold her daughter for sex! The little girl was raped and murdered. Now theyre moving the woman to a new prison "for her safety"

WHy? She needs to be beat the shit out of and killed too.

Ugh! The system pisses me off

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• That is sick.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 6:31 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• wow. sometimes, theres just nothing we can do about it i guess. the world is crazy at times.
    Anonymous

• IM WITH YOU 100 PERCENT!!!! it hurts my heart when i i hear stories like this i think whatever they did the smae thing should be done to them sick bitches i hope they rot ...they dont deserve children!!!!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 6:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Wow. Compassion, much?
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 6:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• these people don't deserve compassion...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 6:42 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yes they do.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 6:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Why do murderers DESERVE compassion? Please explain.
    BEXi

Answer by BEXi at 6:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Murderers are created because they were never taught compassion, for starters. Do you honestly think this woman isn't suffering because of what she did?

The world isn't black and white. We need to stop treating it like it is.
    Yoshi_Yoshi

Answer by Yoshi_Yoshi at 6:53 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• That always boggles my mind that more tax payer money is spent on criminals, (and their rights) then on schooling for our children.
    sediqua

Answer by sediqua at 6:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

I'd be happy to teach these women compassion--they'd be begging for it soon enough!!! And the only reason these women are suffering is because they got caught--otherwise it would have been same shiat different day.
    Anonymous