Does anyone else feel that the cafemom admin team really loves those double standards?

It just seems like even if it is against the rules or a personal attack they will only delete it if they agree that it is wrong.
IE you can post something bashing for the way moms think or do something and it is ok but if you post the other side of that fence it is wrong and you are inflaming others.
Same for the whole race issue you post something about blacks and you are wrong and it gets deleted but if you post something mean about whites it is ok and suddenly cafemom is "a place where people can feel free to express their ideas"
Shouldn’t the cafemom admin team be indifferent to subjects? Am I the only one that sees this as wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I agee with you that the same rules should apply to all.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• no
    Anonymous

• It is wrong, but I doubt it will change.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:55 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• let's test your theory and see if the mexican post gets removed
    Anonymous

• I think that it is more dependent on whether or not something questionable is reported.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I haven't noticed any posts being removed for those reasons. The main reason I've seen posts get removed is when the mom who posted it verbally attacked another mom.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 10:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• yes i have noticed.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:01 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Yes I've noticed. They also have favorite CM members that they give special treatment. If ANY other CM member behaved the way g-star acts they would get permanently deleted for being a troll, but yet this woman can blaspheme all day long. I wonder what the admins excuse for keeping her is, especially after she posted that she has over a dozen CM accounts for the SOLE purpose of trolling....and lets not forget the time she said that she was psychically speaking to a dead baby......yeahhhhh.....

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:48 AM on Nov. 30, 2009