Do you think gas will go down or will we be paying $8.00 a gal by the end of the year?

kutekel19

Asked by kutekel19 at 11:38 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Just for Fun

• We will be paying more, but not $8 by the end of the year.......maybe by the end of next year it will be $8 but thats if we all survive the world war thats probally coming from all this BS on gas price gouging
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:53 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• At least $6 or $7
    mrstremblay

Answer by mrstremblay at 12:03 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I don't see $8 a gallon in the near future. I feel the oil companies are finally realizing the American people are fed up. More pressure from the government sure would help.
    Bevner

Answer by Bevner at 12:56 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I don't think they will go that high but i don't think they will go that high. Hopefully, they will open the reserve.
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 9:05 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I traded my 2003 impala for a 1998 ford taurus. Its paid for and I will get on the bus before I pay $6 for gas.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 9:19 AM on Jun. 25, 2008