What makes these women any less sick than they are?

I'm just wondering what exactly are the differences between women who kill their child that is already born or women that kill their child while they are still in the womb? Both are murder,both babies can feel and,both women decided to make this "CHOICE!" so I'm kinda stuck on how people think it is any different for a woman to have a child ripped or sucked out of her body and torn to shreds (yes I know there are many other methods) than a woman that suffocates her baby or drowns it?!?!? why do people think one is ok and not the other

The only difference of that baby not being born is that thin line covering it from the world (Your stomach)it still has a beating heart fingers and toes like my born child,and it still has nerves that can feel!

mommy16love

Asked by mommy16love at 6:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• i always believed its NOT a baby until its born. until then, your body, do as you wish.
    Anonymous

• how is it not a baby so until the baby is out of your body then its a baby? so tell me ignorant anon why would the BABY (HUMAN BEING) have to be in a mothers womb for all that time if its going to just be a baby when its born?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• The reason why is a baby that is born and breathing if you take its life its murder..... but within the womb the term they use to cover it up its termination or abort. Its a slick way of deciving the people and it makes it sound ok however .. in my eyes and God's eyes ... taking a life is murder.

Anonymous.. then I guess your children that were in your womb were nothing to you until they were born.. I feel sad for them.
    My boys were babies in the womb and outside.. precious beautiful gifts from heaven! I am thankful for that!
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Exellent point! I wonder the same thing all the time. If a baby is born premature at 30 weeks and then the mother decides to kill her baby it is murder and she is put in prison. If a mother decides to abort her baby at 30 weeks it is okay.
    Most "pro-choice" people will tell you they don't believe abortion is right after 12 weeks though. I guess since the baby is smaller it makes it okay.
    What's even more confusing, is that in some states if an expectant mother is killed, the murderer can be charged with two murders. The mother and the unborn child. Our country has a very confused outlook on what qualifies as a life.
    aprilmommy123

Answer by aprilmommy123 at 7:09 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I know its disgusting the way people use the baby not being out of the womb to justify killing it! it still has a heart beat its growing like any other child AND ITS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO KEEP IT AS SAFE AS POSSIBLE!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• when rape, health, or trauma is a factor then what? When the pregnancy is outside the uterus then what?

When women kill their "children" that is taking away a life. When women have an abortion that is taking away a fetus. Life begins outside of the womb. Until then a woman has the right to remove anything she wants from her body be it a fetus, or tonsils. How did you or anyone else know how it feels to be "sucked out" you didnt go through it so why judge and play the guilt  trip on the ones that make the decision to take control of their lives?

sugahmamma

Answer by sugahmamma at 7:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• HA i can only imagine how it feels..and does a body,a heart,they may not be breathing for themselves but they are breathing! does that not count AS A LIFE??!!?
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I agree with sugahmamma. If the baby can't live without you carrying it, it's your choice. A baby born at 11 weeks does not survive, a baby born at 30 weeks can survive.
    heatheryn

Answer by heatheryn at 7:21 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• well keep imagining, because by definition that is called a THEORY. women have a choice. don't like it, OH WELL. turn the other way because the world does NOT revolve around you and what you think is right. stop trying to judge everyone else.

Anonymous

• Ill judge whoever the hell I want dont like it? turn the other way and get off my damn question!
    mommy16love

Answer by mommy16love at 7:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2009