packing for hospital stay....small suitcase or duffle bag?

I'm having a planned csection next week. Did you bring your stuff in a suitcase or a duffle bag? What did you bring?

Mel_in_PHX

Asked by Mel_in_PHX at 7:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I brought my weekender suitcase but only brought clothes to take home and a very small amount of cosmetics, plus one outfit to take our baby home in. I did, however, have some extra room in my suitcase and am glad I did - the hospital gave us huge amounts of pampers, formula, a couple bottles, equipment for a breast pump, and some other samples they had on hand.

Answer by missanc at 7:15 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• just bring what you want as for baby... take home clothes and stuff bc the hosp will provide things for it
    Anonymous

• I did a duffel bag, I brought clothes for my baby to go home in and also in case I wanted the hospital to take pics. Also, blankets,socks,hats..I brought a couple of everything because I was so excited! lol. I also brought take home clothes..hospital didn't provide me with any plus it was freezing outside!
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 7:05 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I didnt even use most of the stuff i brought. The only thing I used was our going home clothes.
    amymartinez0214

Answer by amymartinez0214 at 7:06 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Haha! yeah I forgot to add that, I didn't really use anything I brought besides my babys clothes,jacket and my going home clothes.
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 7:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I just packed the diaper bag full!! Other than baby stuff we brought pillows, clothes and bathroom stuff.
    MissMorgan07

Answer by MissMorgan07 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• This last time I just took one of those cloth grocery bags. I just took bathroom things, clothes for the ride home (for me and baby), a robe, and slippers.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:58 AM on Nov. 30, 2009