I dont no what to call it.

Im messing with this dude and i dont no how i suppose to feel some days i feel like maybe he's the one and other days i hate the fact that he's around me,he make me feel good at night he holds me in sometimes wish we could sleep all night so he dont have to let me go,i even sleep with my hands up but the olny thing is i cant talk to him when he opens his mouth he makes me sick i dont no what to call it is it love or lust or maybe just a fing

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:23 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• ooohhh girl.. get away from that situation.
    Anonymous

• If you do not have anything in common but sex. Then it is just a lust/fling thing. Stop seeing him. who wants a man you can not talk to. Not me.

Answer by louise2 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• You are lonely and in a bad place right now. You need to be happy and fix you before you can be with a man. I say this because if you weren't lonely and in need you wouldn't continue this relationship. This will only be ugly. Get out now, Mama, before it does.
    Seven07

Answer by Seven07 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Maybe it's just a response to feeling lost and alone all night long as a child, and feeling relief, finally from it after all these years?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:10 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• thanks ladys i got away from it yaaaaaaaaaaa
    Anonymous