my 3 month old teething ...... ?

my dear son , whose 3 months old seems to be teething ! he seems cranky (obivously im reffering to as more than usual , he moves his tongue to the upper right side where his teeth go , and keeps touching it as to look for comfort , he didnt do that before ) when i breastfeed him , he pulls away from my breast and then latches on back again and i can see in his face that he is umcomfortable and i try the bottle , but he seems to be umcorfortable too !

we bouhg him orajel for the teeth , nd a teether , any more suggestions ?

thank u in advance !

happymom1988

Asked by happymom1988 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Hmmm It seems early...but could be possible! try the baby orajel
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 7:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Teething Tablets! They work wonders for my son. Also his doctor has told me that orajel makes it take longer for the teeth to come through the gums and they end up suffering longer.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 7:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• my son also started teething at that age.. teething tablets did help as did orajel. I couldn't get my son to take a teething ring at that age but he did like my finger. i would put it in his mouth and let him chew that and i would sometimes just rub his gums
    8firsttimemom8

Answer by 8firsttimemom8 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Mine hated orajel so when teething REALLY seemed to bother him I gave the recommended dose of infants tylenol. Once he got old enough to really get stuff do his mouth on purpose he enjoyed chewing cold wet washcloths. Good Luck. (=
    Anonymous

• My 3 month DS is also teething. I am using teething tablets and orajel.
    pinkanfgrl

Answer by pinkanfgrl at 2:19 AM on Nov. 30, 2009