Are You Prepared For When....

Something Bad Happens Like A Natural Disaster,Riots,End of The World,Bombing,Things like that? if something were to happen are you prepared with stocked food, weapons and ammo ,or a place to go and hide ?

The Hubby and I are prepared for if something happens we have food that will last for about a month and we have protection and a place to go but cant afford a bomb shelter lol they are soo expensive .My husband makes sure we will be well protected and have food in case of anything bad That's why I love him (: No rude comments please it is just a question for fun.

Kelly_Motherof2

Asked by Kelly_Motherof2 at 7:51 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Nope when the Good Lord Calls me Home I happily accept.
    usmc0351wife

Answer by usmc0351wife at 8:00 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• We don't have a bomb shelter or anything like that. We have a nuclear power plant on one side and a chemical weapons depot on the other so if either one of them blows, it would be pointless to try to be safe. Anything else we are pretty well provided for, we have our own well, and stored foods enough for us for a few weeks, ammo and so forth, We would be okay
    Anonymous

• I'm prepared for hurricanes and that's about it. To prepare for anything else is pointless.
    Anonymous

• I got my bomb shelter on overstock.com. Oh and they're having a great sale on SDI defense. Got it neatly installed over my house.
    Anonymous

• Preperation is a wonderful thing. The church I attend encourages a 3 month supply for short term needs and a 1 year food storage supply along with 6 months of saved money.
    These are not only for natural disasters, but if for example the main bread winner lost his/her job, or other happenings such as we've been seeing like shortages on grain and supplies.
    It's a good idea!
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 9:54 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• If you're prepared for being trapped in the house for a month, what do you do if you have to evacuate? How does having your resources tied up in the house help? What if your house burns to the ground? What if everything is destroyed in a flood?

Preparation for 'how to thrive without the infrastructure of the civilized world' would be more help, because then you can find food, find shelter, stay safe and help others without needing to protect a storehouse that may be in the wrong place at the wrong time.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 1:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• 2 answer your question about that one LindaClement you store it in a very expensive air tight water proof fire proof safe like we have and then if you had to evacuate I would grab things to survive on.... and it would be that stuff and maybe some personal items as well lol the hubby and I have read survival guides and things as well and would know how to survive at all costs in case of anything really bad but the truth is if god ended the world no one could do anything but if something really bad happens then I would fight with everything in me to keep my kids safe and have something for them to eat and as for Anon 8:40 people like you need to stop being rude for no reason at all...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:00 AM on Nov. 30, 2009