strep throat?

Dd has had a cold for about a month now. All of a sudden her voice is going really hoarse. She's only 3 months old (almost 4 month) I'm going to call the doc and hopefully make an appointment tomorrow. Also she hasn't been getting her diaper count the past few days. What can I do? She's eating, but not very often and she's really not getting her diaper count. What are your thoughts? Thanks!!!

mom06and09

Asked by mom06and09 at 7:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• she's sick, hopefully not the flu or anything of that matter but you definitely should take her in make sure her lungs are good and ask the doctor what you can give her to help with the dehydration.
    Bugsmommy1908

Answer by Bugsmommy1908 at 8:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• We've been in twice and he keeps saying its just a cold and to saline her nose and use a humidifier in her room. I'm doing both of those but she's only getting worse!!!
    mom06and09

Answer by mom06and09 at 8:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Could it be from thrush? I think we have that and want the doc tpo ook at that as well.
    mom06and09

Answer by mom06and09 at 8:59 PM on Nov. 29, 2009