I haveaa 4 yrs old little boy single mom good job do you girls think is ok for me to have another child with my boyfriend who as 3 girls already 2 dif moms help i dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• How long have you been with him? Is he a good partner? Could you support two kids if he leaves? These are some questions you need to ask yourself. Nobody out here can tell you no if this is what your heart desires. Sometimes the best kids come from iffy situations.
    Anonymous

• Ibeen 2 yrs with hem thanks for ur answer
    NIA_LEVY06

Answer by NIA_LEVY06 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• You should consider whether the gentleman supports all of his children- financially and emotionally, and if you feel the child would have a stable home life. And whether you are prepared to support the children if something happens to your relationship. Any decision should be about the children, they are the most important part of the question. Will they be secure and well-provided for.

Answer by Bmat at 8:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I agree with Bmat. A child is a big decision and you need to think carefully before you decide.
    Frogbaby83

Answer by Frogbaby83 at 8:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• if your looking for a good dad then check out his relationship with his other kids. How much time does he spend with them? does he treat them well? Also his babies mama's will be in your life now forever so take that into consideration.

But I think if you're referring to yourself as a single mom, then he doesn't have that great of a relationship with your child, and that's something you should consider too.

If you're just looking for sperm, I'm sure he has some he wouldn't mind sharing.
    Christina2135

Answer by Christina2135 at 10:44 AM on Nov. 30, 2009