Did you child/children write a letter to Santa?

Tonight me and my Dh sat down with our 3 yr old who will be 4 in Feb. to write her very first letter to Santa. It was sooooo cute! She was so excited and her eyes were lit up with excitement the whole time she was telling me what to write. She asked for a baby doll that came with a high chair,spoons,forks,a pink flower, many diff princess things, a pink princess couch for her room, she asked for presents for her Mom, Dad, Sister, Santa and her Bear. When it came time to adress the letter I was putting our address on it and she said "It goes to the North Pole Mom" It was so cute and much fun! I loved it and so did she.

AProsser

Asked by AProsser at 8:25 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Holidays

• It sounds like fun and a memorable time. :)

We never did that.

Answer by Bmat at 8:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• We don't "believe" in Santa in our house. We do pretend that he is real for the sake of fun. But my 4 and 5 year old know the truth. If they ask to write a letter to Santa then we will. And my oldest would probably really enjoy that. But my youngest takes great comfort knowing that Santa is only pretend.
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 9:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My husband helped my four year old write her Santa letter earlier today. She's been wanting to write to him for weeks. It's fun for them. And of course helpful for us when we're Christmas shopping!
    looselylucid

Answer by looselylucid at 11:37 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My girls will email santa. We have been doing this for about 2 years now at northpole.com. LOVE the sight. There is a santa tracker for christmas eve too!! :)
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 12:24 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• Why do you not "believe" in Santa? I know he is real...I live with him. Ok the kids call him grandpa and I call him honey but let there be no question about it. He is Santa.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:27 AM on Nov. 30, 2009