How far along do you think I am?

Ok my period is very irregular. The last period I had was Sept. 22nd. I took pregnancy test at the end of October. Then one last week. Negatives. Yesterday I took 4 pregnancy tests. All Positive. It was a Saturday so I have to wait till tomarrow. (Monday) to call the doctor. It drives me nuts that I don't know when I actually ovulated. So I know that I must have ovualated in Early November seeing how I didn't have a positve till now. Thanks. This is for fun. I can't wait to go to the doctors for the ultrasound to find out how far along I really am. I am nervous though too because the 1st time I got pregnant I had a MC. The second time I had a beautiful little girl. And now I am on my 3rd. Praying it don't end in MC. Thanks for your time.

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 8:32 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• You sound like about 3-5 weeks preggo. Let us know what the doctor tells you.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I think you most likely conceived in November.
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 8:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• congrats :) i think you probably did conceive early november, which would make you about 6 weeks (conceived 4 weeks ago) and due sometime between late july / early august. gl!
    Anonymous

• 9months
    Anonymous