Can you tell me what you think about these dates?

Okay my last period was march 5. I found out I was pregnant April 8. My Original due date was Dec 9. It was changed several times from Dec 9 ,10, 29 and its now Dec 26... at my last Ultrasound they told me I was two weeks ahead which would put me back around the Dec 10th... So do you think my Due Date is wrong?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Ya your due date is the 10 of Dec give or take two weeks so you can go at anytime :~)
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 8:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Based on your last period, it would be about December 12 (subtract 3 months, add 7 days). If you have a long cycle, then add a few days to that (i.e., if your cycle is normally 32 days instead of 28, add 4 days for a due date of Dec. 16). But that should be about right based on when you got a positive test. And since you're so late in your pregnancy, I wouldn't trust the last ultrasound; the later in pregnancy they're performed, the more likely they are to be off in regards to size and due date. The most accurate ultrasound you get as far as due date goes is the first one early on, usually in the first trimester; if you have a due date from that ultrasound, that's the one I would go with.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• i guess the best would just be prepared to have the baby any time in december since they can really come anytime from 37-43 weeks. good luck! :)
    Anonymous

• honestly, it doesn't matter but I know what you mean. It seems like your (and anyone's) original due date tends to be most accurate. If you want things to get really interesting, check to see when there's a full moon during that time because weather can have an impact on when your water breaks or just when you go to labor.
    mrs_pulley

Answer by mrs_pulley at 9:43 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• haha full moon on the 2nd of dec and the 30
    Anonymous