Visitation Matters

I have two children with my ex husband & he was ordered to pay child support & to see our sons every other weekend. Wel..... Unless I was giving the goods up he raley did visitation & now he is at once every 6 weeks with getting our sons. I want to take him to court to MAKE him get our sons. He calls them constantly & they visit with his sister however.... HE is their father.... Any guidance on how to take himto court & arange this? We are in Illinois.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• My opinion, if he doesn't make an effort to see his son's then he doesn't DESERVE them! I wouldn't push it. YOU can be their mom && dad. hopefully their not to old to know what's really going on, but if this keeps going on their going to know whats going on,and then comes the questions,the hate....not good.
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 10:18 PM on Nov. 29, 2009