Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Illinois visitation

I have two children with my ex husband & he was ordered to pay child support & to see our sons every other weekend. Wel..... Unless I was giving the goods up he raley did visitation & now he is at once every 6 weeks with getting our sons. I want to take him to court to MAKE him get our sons. He calls them constantly & they visit with his sister however.... HE is their father.... Any guidance on how to take himto court & arange this? We are in Illinois.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 9:12 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in General Parenting

Answers (1)
  • I don't think you can make him pick them up. The only thing the court can do is make him pay child support. You could always try to get full custody, maybe the risk of him losing his kid all together might make him come and get them.

    Answer by armywife2009101 at 9:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.