Which side of the bed do you sleep on?

I have to sleep on the side that is away from the door or windows if at all possible. I have always been this way and my DH thinks it is weird bc his mom was always the one that slepy by the door/window. Just wanted some other opinions. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:35 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have to sleep facing the door :)
    Its the left side in our room.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 9:39 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I sleep on the side away from the door, but next to the window. I used to sleep by the door when I was pregnant because I had to get up and go to the bathroom so much in the night. Then when our son was born I switched sides because that was the side that had room for his bed. It was easier for me to sleep next to him because I was nursing. I never went back to the other side.

Weird detail: If I manage to get a nap or am for some reason not expecting my husband in bed with me, I still sleep on my own side! For some reason I never move to the middle or anything.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 9:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I sleep on the left side, away from the door, but by the window.
    GoodMomma24-7

Answer by GoodMomma24-7 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I am left, closest to the door/bathroom.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 9:48 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I always have to sleep on the right side of the bed (while I'm lying on it) no matter where the doors/windows are. In this house, my side of the bed is near the door, but in our old house it was away opposite the door but by a window.
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 9:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I'm on the left, he's on the right. This is how it is no matter where we are.
    Anonymous

• Right side. My bed is in a corner of the room where the roof comes in, so my side of the bed has more head room and that's where the night stand is. I changed sides once I became pregnant because I knew it would be easier to get out of bed to use the restroom and feed junior.
    MotherofIreland

Answer by MotherofIreland at 10:38 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I sleep on the left side because where we used to live it was right next to the windows (I love the fresh air), and my husband wanted to keep his side of the bed when we moved into our house, even though the windows are on his side now. He complains when I open the windows and the wind blows over him to get to me.....lol. I can't help it....I love the fresh air at night and the room has to be cold when I sleep. Comes from living in Maine, I guess.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 9:32 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• He sleeps on the side with the fan. I sleep away from the fan. We always have a stand fan on for the nice background noise. Plus, he's like a big warm bear and I'm freezing, so he blocks the wind for me.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 12:56 PM on Nov. 30, 2009