From South Florida to Asheville by car( and staying in Asheville for 7 nights)

We are a couple with a toddler, visiting Asheville NC for the 1st time for Christmas and we will be there for a week
What are the activities, restaurants and places you recommend to visit, considering we are with the little one
what cat we miss?
Thanks a lot in advance

lonita74

Asked by lonita74 at 9:40 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Travel

• google it
    Anonymous

• All I know is that the Biltmore is supposed to be fantastic at Christmas.! There is a really fancy McDonalds near there too.
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:41 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Oh I love Asheville! When I was 17, I was planning on going to college there. It's so pretty! The Biltmore is gorgeous, and its history is really fascinating. I stayed at this place (I can't find an official website): http://www.travelpick.com/nc/weaverville/   I also enjoyed just driving through the mountains.  It's so beautiful there!

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 12:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2009