i want to have another child i have a 4 yrs old little boy but my boyfriend have 3 girls already we been 2 years together and i feel that my boy needs a brother or a sis dont know what to do

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• i would wait till you are married..not bashing just saying
    Anonymous

• but i dont want to get married theres no need
    Anonymous

• If you both have a good start on retirement savings and college funds for the four existing kids, then go ahead.

Keep in mind that if one of you becomes seriously ill, the other will have no right to see you in the hospital or have any say in your medical treatment. There are many legal reasons to be married.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:11 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• One you can't force a man into having a child when he doesn't want one. It will make the relationship worse if you both aren't wanting it. My DH and I got together and didn't want anymore kids. My mind changed after a while, I wanted more, but we have 5 totalling together. him with four and me with one. But I have to agree with my husband we both went into this not wanting anymore.
    Anonymous

• Your son has 3 sisters. Isn't that good enough for you?
    Anonymous

• your son already has three sisters, you need to look at it that way.. if you want another baby, you need to be talking to your SO. Perhaps he wants one as well.. just realize that it may not be a little boy.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 11:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Your son doesn't need anything of the kind. Don't use a child as an excuse for what you want.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:44 PM on Nov. 29, 2009