babies

i just had my daughter in sept. she is 2 months old i have been talking to my friends and watching tv about moms being pregnant and my sis in law is pregnant and so is my cousins wife. is it ok to feel like you want another baby, my son is four and like i said my daughter is 2 months is it ok to feel like i want one more baby. my mom says it is because i had an emergency csection and i feel robbed but i dont i dont know shy i feel like this please someone help me?

mom_of_2_2009

Asked by mom_of_2_2009 at 9:57 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter is now 11 months old..it is TOTALLY normal to feel like yo want another baby! a few months after..well really it was a couple but i got the "baby blue's" and it was really bad..I got depressed...but that's just our woman body..
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 10:03 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• you want another baby NOW?!?!
    r00j04j08

Answer by r00j04j08 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I felt the same way with my first; I, prob after a few wks, wanted another baby. But it soon passed. I say it's normal; I'm pregnant with my second so we'll see if it happens again lol
    Anonymous