What do you think of the new airlines rules?

kutekel19

Asked by kutekel19 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 24, 2008 in Travel

• They are dumb and just another way for them to charge us extra. What are they gonna charge us for next? The air we breath on the plane? Toilet paper in the bathrooms? a seat-belt tax?
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:52 PM on Jun. 24, 2008

• hey vbruno, you know that there are commercials out that mock what you just said. i believe its coming honestly.
    Queentdi

Answer by Queentdi at 9:18 AM on Jun. 25, 2008

• this is crazy i travel with my 5yr old daughter and she has to have her old luggage and i have mine bad enough the tickets are high now i have to take from my lil spending money to pay for the luggage ... crazy i say just crazy!!!!!!!!
    sweetnessmj

Answer by sweetnessmj at 7:01 PM on Jun. 28, 2008

• Horrible. Soon we won't even have seats.
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 4:30 AM on Jul. 1, 2008

• My hubby's a pilot and the biz is hurting right now and has been since 9-11. I think it will continue to get worse until it gets better, but the airlines (one at least) has to stay in biz for those who do still travel.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:10 PM on Jul. 6, 2008