I could just strangle her.

I swear my sister in law is just...ugh! I can't even think of a word. She is constantly rude. Always rude, in her own lil way. She is crazy about this religious and tried to move to Egypt cuz thats the only place we can be "Saved" Then today, she had an energy drink out and about, well my 3 year old kept trying to get it so I gave it to her and asked her to keep it out of his reach. Well she goes a step beyond that and gets wine out. Fine you wanna drink whatever but be responsible! She left the damn bottle on the floor and the cup on the desk and went to bed without telling anyone she left it there. Well my son got it, and now he is acting weird. He went to bed at 8:30. Now that never happens. He fights me till 11 or 12, everynight. Its just so irritating and now I really dont know what to say to her. Im furious. I guess theres really no question here, just venting, maybe looking for advice how to handle it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Relationships

• I feel your pain - when mine were younger, my SIL let my baby suck on a dang cheese puff - as if she couldn't break that off and choke on it. People can be really stupid. You're just going to have to get rude back. It seems to me, that if someone thinks they can walk on you, then they will.
    Anonymous

• I have no clue but you can call and ER and ask them what to watch for.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:33 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Seriously? It's called child endangerment and u need to either kick her stank a@* out or call the cops. That alcohol could kill ur child and if anything happens to ur child u will be the one that gets the blame.
    dherrington

Answer by dherrington at 11:02 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• So, you know that your sil is a twit and you let her supervise a 3yo?

I mean, let's get rid of the anger and look at the guilt: you know and you left your son unattended long enough for that?

Will you do it again?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• OP
    shes not at my house. she is living with my father in law.
    Anonymous

• Dump her wine down the drain! It would serve her right and if she asks about it just say "where did you leave it?"
    justluvinmyson

Answer by justluvinmyson at 11:45 PM on Nov. 29, 2009