28 weeks pregnant have a ?

i have noticed that my baby somedays will have allot of fetal movement an then the next day or 2 it will slow down like he isnt even in there i been through tests an they say he is fine so could this be him sleeping or his pattern any ideas advise thanks i hate worrying !!

ohmama213

Asked by ohmama213 at 10:22 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Pregnancy

• He's fine; sometimes babies move frequently other times not much at all. All of your tests are fine, you are not high risk and you are 28wks so chances of miscarriage are very low (but not impossible) He's fine I'm sure; don't worry too much.
    Anonymous

• This is normal, sometimes baby's are very active then the next day or two they will slow down it's OKAY don't worry that's not good for baby ;) it happened to me, I worried and everything was fine.
    MamasAngelPie

Answer by MamasAngelPie at 10:26 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Hun Im 29 week and I thought the same thing and it turns out to be his pattern and a mixture of me also . Like what you eat and your mood affects him also . So your no the only one
    waitin4u

Answer by waitin4u at 10:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Yes, it's normal. You also must consider, as your up and moving around you're rocking the baby to sleep! When you're lying down or still he's more likely to be awake and moving. If you ever get to concerned drink some juice like OJ and lay down, and do the kick count test for the next hour or so, the juice will wake him up, and the being still lets him wake up and move around! :-)
    Rachell9503

Answer by Rachell9503 at 11:08 PM on Nov. 29, 2009