What kind of things can you get a 5month old for Christmas

Hello, I am stuck on what to get my 5month old for Christmas? This is her first one and I have no idea. I am being asked by family members all the time and cant think of anything. If you have any good ideas please let me know.

caponesmommy

Asked by caponesmommy at 10:24 PM on Nov. 29, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• A savings bond and keepsake ornament.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:27 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• developmental toys, clothes, books to read to her, etc...I am having the same prob except my son is going to be 4 1/2 mnths come christmas...=) hope I helped you out somewhat..!
    dracosmommy

Answer by dracosmommy at 10:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My daughter is 6 months old. I also have NO idea on what to get her.
    I've been telling family that she needs things like nightgowns and sleepers.
    I went out to Target and got her a couple interactive toys because she is extremely advanced for her age. My grandmother got my daughter one of those butterfuly rockers that are padded all over.
    I don't really know what to tell you. My problem is she already has everything. Maybe you could tell family members to get her sentimental things like first necklace, bracelet, earings, etc. Just some ideas.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 10:28 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Clothes. Babies always need clothes since they are always growing. Have everyone get bigger sizes and things she can wear in the summer. Toys are fun too, but she won't care about getting alot of toys.
    AnnaMac

Answer by AnnaMac at 10:30 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• mines going to be 3 months i plan on getting him a bouncer a floor mat for tummy time and just some other toys for even when he's a bit older plan ahead it cant hurt! and clothes never hurt just plan ahead and get a few things she can use now and things she can use later on
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 10:58 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Doesn't matter, they won't remember and in 5 years, neither will you.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:13 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• Stacking toys or cups, my daughter loved them at 6 months old and still does (9 months old). Also, walmart sells this giraffe looking thing that has a hole in the top of its head and holes where the hands would be. It comes with 3 little balls. It is a great gift for someone that age. It helps with hand eye coordination. My daughter loves to put the balls in the holes and gets all excited when they pop out where the feet are.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:20 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• I woudl ask for toys she will play with in the next 6+months. My dd will be 10months on x-mas day and we are getting her lots of devepomental toys. A music table, a doll that she can learn to tie, zip and all kinds of things, a tea set, the say please tea kettle. Just toys she will play with.
    Kenzismommy09

Answer by Kenzismommy09 at 11:46 PM on Nov. 29, 2009

• My daughter will be four months at Christmas. Right now we don't have a play yard, so I've told my mom that. She is good to go on most clothes sizes except 9 months, so I tell people that. I've told someone board books and bath toys. We're getting her one of those exersaucer things. If you have everything you need or want, maybe request they get her savings bonds or something like that to use towards college.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 12:22 AM on Nov. 30, 2009

• whatever you would buy anyways, diapers etc
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:06 AM on Nov. 30, 2009